Established in 2003, actio is a public relations consultancy, offering various PR services, including product communications, corporate communications, consulting, media relations, PR/Consumer event implementation, PR material production, research and media trainings. actio has 15 employees and an office in Shibuya, Tokyo. While it has covered broad industries, actio is particularly practiced in public relations for information technology, hospitality, food, automobile, and healthcare. Majority of its employees are bilingual in Japanese and English and have extensive experience in implementing global strategy into a local market, where we actualize distinctive communications support to global clients in Japan.
Comment from founder
Communication environment has become complicated these days, where technology innovation, including informatization has caused transformation and globalization of the society, and consumers has various concepts of value. PR activities, making clients' mission and activities understood in public, have become more important than ever.
actio, as a professional PR group, will play the role of a bridge joining up our clients with the social world, and will meet your expectations as a trustworthy PR Agent.
About WE Global Alliance Network
- Amplify your brand across the APAC region
- Drive a consistent message
- Tell stories that create local impact
actio is a member of Global Alliance Network, a worldwide community of like-minded independent agencies that provide exceptional service tailored to local markets.
Combination of actio's expertise in Japanese market and WE's regional coordination ensures a consistent and quality experience, wherever you are.
Partnerships based on shared values, capabilities, sector focus, and excellence in local execution - from influencer relations, digital to measurement.
- Company Name
- actio inc.
- 3-13-7 Sendagaya, Harajuku OM Bldg., Shibuya-Ku Tokyo 151-0051 Japan
- August 20, 2003
- 10,000,000 JPY
- Board Members
- Hiroki Kakimoto , President
- Takashi Kurihara
- Tadao Maruyama
Two minutes walk from Kitasando Station on Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line.
Our Communication Services
- Strategic PR Consulting / PR Planning
- Corporate communications
- Media Relations:
- Press Events: Press conferences / briefings / workshops
- One-on-one / Group interviews
- Press releases / Newsletters (Writing, Editing, Distribution)
- Bylined articles / Case study placement
- Media liaison
- Media briefings
- Media audits
- Press kit creation
- Media monitoring and clippings
- Media Content Analysis: Collecting and analyzing local news
- Media Training
- Marketing Communications
- Digital PR and Marketing:
- Web design, website development and localization
- Owned Media development/utilization
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Online Campaigns
- Analytics & Conversion Optimization
- Event management
- Sales Promotion (Online & Offline)
- Advertisement and Advertorial (Online & Offline)
- Analyst Relations
- Risk/Crisis Management & Communications
- Consultancy for Corporate Social Responsibility Management & Communication
Market entry, development and business support services
We also provide the following services for companies and organizations to expand their business and activities in Japan.
- Representative (liaison) office services
- Market Research
- Trade Show Support
- Staff recruiting
- Channel Partner Development
- Channel Management & Liaison
Palo Alto Networks K.K., a subsidiary of Palo Alto Networks, Inc., is leading a new era in cybersecurity by protecting thousands of enterprise, government, and service provider networks from cyber threats. Because of its deep expertise, commitment to innovation and game-changing security platform, thousands of customers have chosen the company and it is the fastest growing security company in the market.
The Nature Products Department of SKW. East Asia Ltd. is an import agent that handles highly valuable German foodstuffs and seasoning for both retail and for business use. Its main products are highly praised in Germany and Japan, which include "Sahne Wunder", a spray-type whipped cream, Erntegold, a rapeseed oil brand, and Alpen Salz, a salt brand produced from the natural layers of salt at the base of the Alps. For business use, SKW. East Asia Ltd. provides spices and additives for meat processing, as well as various other high quality and high value products. SKW. East Asia Ltd. will continue to deliver and introduce "The Deliciousness of Germany" to Japan through its numerous foodstuffs and seasoning.